The Târgu-Mureș National Theatre is hiring for the position of:
CHIEF OF PLANNING, IMAGE AND DOCUMENTATION DEPARTMENT
– Higher education (philology/communication/theater/media)
– At least 2 years of professional experience
– Advanced knowledge of Romanian, Hungarian and English languages
– Familiarity with theatrical expressions
– Independent work
– Leadership skills, openness to teamwork
– Strategy-making skills
– Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, excellent use of search engines, etc.)
– Previous experience in theater, media
– Previous experience in a management position
– Knowledge of languages other than the above
To participate on the interview, all candidates must submit the documents required for registration by February 16, 2021 at the Institution’s Human Resources Office:
– CV Europass
– Enrollment form
– Copy of ID card (or presentation of the original)
– Documents proving the studies required for the job
– Proof of health
– Declaration on personal data
The required documents can also be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The date of the job interview is February 17, 2021, 11:00 a.m.
Information: 0365 804 862/113-internal number, 0265 219 261.
Declaration on personal data: