- Genre: contemporary dramaturgy
- Hall: Studio Hall
- Premiere: 23 november 2013, 19:30
- Length: 1 hours 40 minutes, without pause
- Set and costume designer: Ioan Bocoș
- Choreographer: Attila Bordás
A middle-aged man requests the services of a professional male stripper to win his wife back. A freshly married couple face a delicate issue during the wedding night. A corporate secretary finds herself, due to odd circumstances, in her superior’s hotel room. A depressive chambermaid and a paparazzi casually meet each other during the New Year’s Eve night.
Four stories that take place in the same hotel room in four different evenings. Four stories about ordinary people going through extraordinary moments. Four uncommon love stories.