- Genre: contemporary dramaturgy
- Hall: Studio Hall
- Premiere: 20 december 2016, 19:30
- Length: 1 hours 40 minutes, without pause
- Set and costume designer: Măriuca Ignat
- Prompter: Laura Moldovan
- Stage Manager: Ilarian Varga
Where should we live, which kindergarten should we take our children to, what kind of people are our children interacting with? How much we could push the act of taking a decision in order to have a „safe life”? Elena Vlădăreanu’s play puts the public face to face with actions that most of us think or do but very few truly take responsibility for.
A Safe Life directed by Robert Bălan is part of Theatre of Risk Programme which is open to young creators and theatrical innovation.